1. CNC machining center automatically loads a 4X8 sheet from a pallet by way of a scissor lift located at the rear of the CNC machine.
2. A movable gantry system equipped with suction cups using retractable guide rails and stops on the table safely and accurately guides the material sheet onto the CNC platform.
3. Once the sheet is placed, the vacuum hold down automatically and operator starts the cut cycle for the CNC to execute.
4. After the sheet is fully processed, it is then pushed off to a conveyor table at the front end while another sheet is simultaneously loaded from the rear of the machine again.
5. During this whole process the residual dust or chips that are not picked up from the dust collector are swept off the table and conveyor into various chutes keeping the work cell clear of dust and debris.
6. Upon completion, the individual parts are labeled by the operator through an integrated bar code system. This facilitates clear identification of the finished parts for quick and easy assembly later on.
|Working Table Dimension||1220*2440mm|
|X Y?Z Working Area||3150*1780*250mm|
|Top And Bottom Stroke Of Spindle||150mm|
|Max Moving Speed||X axis: 60m/min? ? Y?axis: 60m/min? ? Z axis: 15m/min|
|Main Shaft Speed||3000-18000rpm|
|Vacuum Area||Four vacuum areas|
|High Frequency Spindle Horsepower||2*6kw|
|Vacuum Pumping Horsepower||10hp(7.5kw)-250m 3?/h|
|CNC Controller||Taiwan Syntec System|
|Drill Shaft System||9v Italy FAM|
|Drill Shaft Horsepower||1.5kw|
|Rotation Speed Of Drill Shaft||3200 rpm|
|Pitch Of Drills||32 mm (1.26″)|
|Drill Shaft Stroke||70 mm (2.76″)|
|Software||E- wood software|